Welcome to HackRVA!!!
- How to become a member - See the membership page on our main website.
- Intro to HackRVA - New Members section. The basics, what to do, where to go, how to connect.
- Terms and Conditions - Lots of good info. Every member should look this over.
- Membership Levels
- Minor Policy - Kids at HackRVA.
- Membership Agreement (pdf) (word)
- Intro Packet (pdf) (word)
- Note: Before making any changes to infrastructure such as lighting, walls, major tools, doors, etc, please contact a HackRVA board member in person or by <info AT hackra.us> for discussion.
- Online Chat Channel
- Groups Find out about different interest groups at HackRVA.
- Events Documentation on HackRVA events.
- Community Coordinator An experimental service position.
- Member Pages
- HackRVA Slack Channel Where we chat on the internet - See Online Chat Channel for signup details
- Kanboard Project managment for doing stuff at HackRVA - See Volunteering for signup details.
- Open House Presentation See Previous Presentations.
Workshops & Projects
- Workshops A place for documenting our workshops and learning events.
- Projects A place to document HackRVA group projects
Facilities & Equipment
- Equipment and Tools
- Primary IT Infrastructure
- Audio/Video System
- Overhead Projector
- Equipment requests wish list.
- Email us at info AT hackrva.org.
- Organizational Meeting Notes (Updated monthly - last updated 9/30/15) - see the calender on hackrva.org for board meeting dates. All are welcome to attend meetings.
- By-Laws for Hackrva Labs, Inc. (pdf, newer formatting pdf)- Official stuff for our non-profit status
- Financial Reports (Updated 10/4/15)
Donating & Co-Locating
- Facilities Floor Plan
- Maker Resources
- Young Makers - A list of things/places in Richmond for makers under 18.
- Idea and to-do list - (deprecated - see Volunteering).
- List of local tech groups
- HackRVA in The Media
- Maker Entertainment
- A Chart | Feeds & Speeds Chart - CNC Routing
- HackRVA Media (Logos, Signs, Business Card graphics, etc)