New to HackRVA?
If it's your first time at HackRVA, start with the New Members section. The basics, what to do, where to go, how to connect.
- Terms and Conditions - Lots of good info. Every member should look this over.
- Membership Levels
- Membership Agreement (pdf) (word)
- Intro Packet (pdf) (word)
- One good rule to know up front: Before making any changes to infrastructure such as lighting, walls, major tools, doors, etc, please contact a HackRVA board member in person or by <info AT hackra.us> for discussion.
- Donating - How to donate money or goods.
- Email us at info AT hackrva.us.
- Organizational Meeting Notes (Updated monthly - last updated 10/29/14) - see the calender on hackrva.org for board meeting dates. All are welcome to attend meetings.
- By-Laws for Hackrva Labs, Inc. (pdf, newer formatting pdf)- Official stuff for our non-profit status
- Financial Reports (Updated 12/1/14)
Workshops and Projects
Events and Groups
Technology and IT Infrastructure
- Primary IT Infrastructure
- Computer Lab
- HAM Radio Lab
- Audio/Video System
- Overhead Projector
- Netgear set-top-box (Roku replicant)
Shop, Digital Design, and Electronics Equipment
- Member Pages
- Facilities Floor Plan
- Maker Resources
- Young Makers
- Idea and to-do list - here for you're viewing. If you'd like to be added to this document for editing, just email us or speak up on the mailing list.
- List of local tech groups
- Volunteer Sign up sheet
- Getting Involved