Welcome to HackRVA!!!
- How to become a member - See the membership page on our main website.
- Intro to HackRVA - New Members section. The basics, what to do, where to go, how to connect.
- Terms and Conditions - Lots of good info. Every member should look this over.
- Membership Levels
- Minor Policy - Kids at HackRVA.
- Membership Agreement (pdf) (word)
- Intro Packet (pdf) (word)
- Note: Before making any changes to infrastructure such as lighting, walls, major tools, doors, etc, please contact a HackRVA board member in person or by <info AT hackra.us> for discussion.
- Volunteering - Volunteer Sign up sheet.
- Workshops A place for documenting our workshops and learning events.
- Projects A place to document HackRVA group projects
- Groups Find out about different interest groups at HackRVA.
- Events Documentation on HackRVA events.
- Member Pages
Facilities & Equipment
- Equipment and Tools
- Primary IT Infrastructure
- Audio/Video System
- Overhead Projector
- Equipment requests wish list.
- Email us at info AT hackrva.us.
- Organizational Meeting Notes (Updated monthly - last updated 12/28/14) - see the calender on hackrva.org for board meeting dates. All are welcome to attend meetings.
- By-Laws for Hackrva Labs, Inc. (pdf, newer formatting pdf)- Official stuff for our non-profit status
- Financial Reports (Updated 2/1/15)
- Donating - How to donate money or goods.
- Facilities Floor Plan
- Maker Resources
- Young Makers
- Idea and to-do list - here for you're viewing. If you'd like to be added to this document for editing, just email us or speak up on the mailing list.
- List of local tech groups
- HackRVA in The Media
- Maker Entertainment
- A Chart | Feeds & Speeds Chart - CNC Routing